We are able to supply a wide range of gas handling devices (service carts) for the maintenance of medium/high voltage switchgear, outdoor circuit breakers, GIS switchgear and GIS transformers. A suitable cart can be selected for the required gas volume, cycle time and application. From the smallest mini-series/trolley mounted equipment to the workhorse “Economy” and “Mega” series service carts, DILO’s equipment is designed to manage even the largest SF6 switchgear.
DILO’s service carts offer a number of benefits:
- Oil free compressors in all units
- High reliability and easy maintenance
- SF6 recovery to < 1mbar or < 5mbar (depending on model)
- Compact cart design
- Full range of SF6 handling functions – recovery from switchgear, filtering, evacuation of air and (re)filling
- Gas and/or liquid storage within standard cylinders or high capacity storage tanks
- Touch screen and automatic process control (on selected models)
To assist in decision making, DILO have developed a SF6 service cart selection tool. This online service allows input of SF6 gas quantity and (optionally) the final required recovery vacuum to provide a list of suitable service carts. Several additional parameters then allow more precise selection by comparing evacuation and recovery performance.