The DILO product range includes a variety of SF6 monitoring and measurement units to ensure SF6 integrity is maintained in switchgear, GIS and storage vessels. Devices available include:
- SF6 Multi-analyser (for measuring SF6 Moisture, Volume % and SO2 content) with integrated gas collection
- SF6 Mirror-analyser (new device utilising the chilled mirror method for moisture measurement)
- Decomposition products analyser
- SF6 Leak Pointer for fast leak detection
- SF6 Leak Spy for measurement of SF6 leak rate
- SF6 monitoring system for detecting SF6 leaks in closed rooms
DILO’s SF6 multi-analyser and mirror-analyser provide a complete solution for the measuring of key gas quality parameters with fully integrated gas storage and pump-back. There is no longer a need for a separate gas collection device or cumbersome recovery kit/bag. The R302 versions of the devices allow the user to determine the three most important parameters (moisture/dew point, purity/volume % and SO2 content) with only one gas measurement. Devices with optional HF, H2S and CO measuring modules are also available.
The key benefit of the device is the fully integrated gas recirculation system. The device collects the measuring gas within its internal storage bag by means of a compressor. After measurement, the stored measuring gas is pumped back automatically into the gas compartment/switchgear (or optionally retained). Most critically, no SF6 gas is released into the atmosphere.